In keeping with the spirit of Throwback Thursday, About Men Radio’s Richard Rodriguez reached into the archives and pulled out some vintage photos of the AMR crew circa 1987 in Saranac Lake, N.Y.
As you can see, we were mere lads back then.
But we were rocking the ’80s look hard.
Perhaps too hard. (What the hell is with that Hall & Oats look, Rich?!)
Here too are some of the comments the AMR crew made when Rich shared them with us.
* Did we plan on looking like gay hustlers or was that a happy accident?
* Gary looks like he stepped out of a 70’s porno. (Cue up syntho/guitar music track…Boom-cheekie-bow-wow..
* John, you look like such a hardened soul in this pic.
* I can only imagine what Gary is doing to the back of your head Pedro.
* Chris looks like he just walked of the set of Happy Days.
* That was my favorite pleather jacket….Heyyy
* John looks well hard in that photo. Badass.
* Pedro has an evil Gene Simmons look.